Upcoming Beer & Wine Events!
Kick off March like a lion with one of these incredible events including NYC Beer Week, Slow Wine and Great Wines of Italy 2018 at the IAC. There's something for just about any wine and beer lover in NYC~ Cheers!
Wednesday February 28th
Wednesday February 28th
- Other Half Beer Dinner at Grotta Azzurra- Celebrate NYC Beer Week in style with a four course dinner at one of Little Italy's most romantic restaurants Grotta Azzurra. Brewers from Brooklyn's Other Half will be on hand pairing their award winning beers with each course. Tickets are $85 and available on the NYC Beer Week website or by clicking here.
- Slow Wine at Eataly Downtown- Over 100 wines from Italy and California will be on display Thursday evening as Slow Wine takes over Eataly Downtown. Just like its sister organization Slow Food, Slow Wine promotes wine that is good, clean and fair; working with winemakers who focus on traditional, sustainable techniques that promote a better environment. All of these incredible wines will be paired with Eataly's cured meats, pizzas and cheese and all attendees will take home a copy of the 2018 Slow Wine Guide. Tickets are $60 and available here.
Saturday March 3rd
- Brooklyn Brewery Scoops & Staves- Join Brooklyn Brewery manager Eric Brown on a private tour of the brewery's Barrel Aging Room. Guests will learn about some of the brewery's most experimental new beers while enjoying a glass or two before heading to the VIP area for a Brooklyn Black Ops ice cream party with sandwich's from Melt Bakery. Tickets are just $20 for this rare look into the brewery.
Monday- Tuesday March 4th & 5th
- Vinexpo The largest trade event for wine and spirits industry in North America will be taking over the Javits center for two full days next week. Master classes include The Diversity of the Crus Bourgeois du Medoc, Spanish Grapes to Know and The Best Pinot Noirs in the World. Registration is still open here (Wine and spirit professionals only).
Tuesday March 5th
- Great Wines of Italy 2018- Italy take over the IAC Building when JamesSuckling.com features some of the regions most prestigious and sought after wines. Over 120 wineries will be in attendance showcasing their top wines with a score 90 points and above. Expect big Brunellos, gorgeous Barbarescos and Super Tuscans from the country's very best.
Slow Wine 2017